It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows online submission for the fastest response.
Please note: Live streaming links are neither provided here nor allowed in the comments section. So kindly desist from sending out notices in this regard as they will be gently ignored for their irrelevance.
Important – A/V Content Removal Requests:
None of the videos are hosted on this site or its servers. So please make sure that any A/V removal request is preceded by a confirmation that the material in question is indeed hosted on a www.sialtv.pk server and not hosted by an external website. You can check the location that a video is hosted at by using the “Hosted On: Links” provided Under each video. This will take you to the actual location of the video. You can also Click on Each Video and it will take you to the Original Video Host.
If the video is not hosted by www.sialtv.pk, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to request a removal of the clip from the host responsible for the content that you believe infringes your rights. This action if approved by the video host will automatically result in removal of the said A/V content from www.sialtv.pk and any other search engines/sites that may have indexed the content from www.sialtv.pk. The External Link provided Under each video is an efficient method to expedite the process of protecting your rights (if sufficiently proved).
Content hosted at www.sialtv.pk
For claims with regard to any Audiovisual/text/design content that is hosted at www.sialtv.pk, please Contact Us and you can be assured of wholehearted cooperation in compliance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
Before submitting a request please read the following carefully:
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Should you feel that any content used on the website www.sialtv.pk has broken the above mentioned copyright law, kindly provide the following information when submitting your request:
- An electronic of physical signature of the person/authority who will be acting on behalf of the owners of the material in question.
- A full description of the content in question, or if multiple works are suspected, a representative list of all content.
- Please be informed that you will be held liable for all damages which will include all costs and attorney’s fees if the material and content question misrepresent that a file infringes on any form of copyright.
- A full physical contact address, contact telephone number and email address.
- A statement on your behalf that you have belief in good faith that the disputed use is not authorizes by the content owner, their representative or the law. A statement made by you that all information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, or acting on the behalf of the copyright owner.