Hajj Policy 2017 announced, New Packages and Application Status
The religious Minister said that 10 designated banks will honor Hajj applications. The applications for Hajj will be received from April 17 to April 26.
He announced the Hajj policy in a press conference in the capital. Total 60% Quota will going by Government Hajj Scheme about 107,526 Peoples and 40% Quota will going by Private Hajj Scheme about 71,684 peoples.
He invited the Hajj applications starting from April 17 until April 26. The lucky draw would be conducted on April 28. The Hajj package has been announced to be Rs 270,000.
The medical staff along with the Hajj Mission will be 450 persons. He declares that there will be no availability of free Hajj Packages this year.
Each person would get Rs. 29210 for the purpose of offering sacrifice. The food material would be provided by the Ministry Of religious Affair’s representative in Saudi Arabia.
He said during the media talk that almost 179210 person would perform Hajj.
New Hajj Policy 2017 Announced :::
First Come, First Serve Scheme Abolished, Selection of Hujjaj Through Balloting Again Resumed
Hajj Balloting on 28th April, 2017
Total HujjaJ Who will Perform Hajj = 179,210 (Both Male and Female)
Government Hajj Scheme Quota = 60% = 107,526 persons
Private Hajj Scheme Quota = 40% = 71,684 persons
Hajj applications : Banks Receives Hajj applications from 17th April 2017 to 26th April 2017.
Application Form Available at any of following Bank Branch.
Hajj Dues for Government Hajj Scheme 2017 : (Confirmed)
Place of Departure
|Dues without Qurbani||Dues with Qurbani|
Karachi, Quetta and Sukkar
Lahore, Multan, R.Y.Khan,
Faisalabad & Sialkot
Hajj Policy 2017 Announced
Affiliated Banks for Hajj Scheme 2017 :
Pakistani citizens who plan to undertake pilgrimage can now apply for Govt. Hajj 2017.
1. Fee: Without Qurbani With Qurbani
a. Karachi/ Quetta/Sukkur Rs. 270,000 Rs. 283,050
b. Isd/ Lhr/ Pew/ Mul/ RYK/ Fsd /Skt Rs. 280,000 Rs. 293,050
2. Application collection period (17th April 2017 – 26th April 2017).
3. Applications will be selected on the basis of balloting that will be conducted by MORA (Ministry of Religious Affairs)
4. Permitted Group Size: 1-29 members
1. Three Photographs
a. 4×3 Centimeter with light blue background should be obtained without glasses.
(Polaroid and scanned photos are not allowed)
b. In case of women, photo wearing Scarf is mandatory i.e. head, neck and ears covered.
2. International Machine Readable (IMRP) Passport Copy
a. Validity period of passport must not be less than 21-3-2017
3. CNIC Copy
4. Medical Certificate
a. Blood group test report
Here we provide all information about Hajj 2017 application forms and all other updates about Hajj 2017. For further details and information keep visiting this page we will update about all info in this regards.
* For more information visit this site and save this page. Our primary object is to help the Peoples giving the information about Hajj 2017. All information is collected from online resources. All time we are trying to give complete & accurate information, but any mistake you would be found any information which is incorrect then please add a comment below.
Thanks for visiting our website!