Applications are invited from suitable candidates for vacancies in Punjab Emergency Service (Rescue 1122 Jobs) functional in these 36 Districts of Punjab.
The National Testing Service has been assigned to conduct tests for recruitment against following positions:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Fire Rescuer (FR)
- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator (CTWO)
- Dert Rescuer (DR)
- Rescue Driver
|Name of Post||BPS||Requisite Qualifications|
|Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)||11||Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from recognized Institution. Age 20 30 Years|
|Computer Telephone Wireless Operator (CTWO)||11||B.Com or D. Com or DAE (computer science) with 2″‘ Division from a recognized Institution. Must be computer literate with typing speed of 30 WPM.Age 20 30 Years.|
|Fire Rescuer (FR) / DERT Rescuer (DR)||11||Diploma of Associate Engineering (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication, Arcitecture) from recognized technical Board or Institution. Swimmer will be preferred. Age 20-30 Years|
|Rescue Driver||04||Matric with LTV / HTV License. Age 20•30 Years.|
Punjab Emergency Service (Rescue 1122 Jobs)
(Recruitment Test via NTS)
NTS shall allow all candidates to take Rescue 1122 Jobs Recruitment Screening Test Provisionally subject to verification of all records ( Physical Test, Driving Test) at the time of interview or even at a later stage. No Claim of the candidate shall be accepted in this regard. Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria, otherwise candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or training or even after appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, untrue/false or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification shall be given.
How To Apply
- Candidates are directed 10 apply onllne on NationalTesting Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk OR link available at Rescue 1122 website www.rescue.gov.pk latest by 25- 10-2017. NTS will not accept the forms by Hand.
- Only completely filed online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment Is subject to verification of documents, Police verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological / aptitude tests of applicants shall be held on 12″ November, 2017 at 9:00 am at designated places as displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center or category Is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through NTS & Rescue 1122 websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological / aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & skill test shall be displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites along with the physical & skill test dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated place by NTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the Interview schedule shall be displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites. The Interviews shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters / Academy located In Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore (adjacent to Jinnah Bus Terminal). At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures at the time of Interview and also submit a medical report Issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospitals regarding their physical Inspection (height, weight, chest, eye sight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C HIV and RPR. NTS shall allow the candidate to take written test provisionally subject to verification of physical fitness and an records at the time of Interview or even at a later stage. In this regard no claim of any candidate shall be accepted. Candidates have to Justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. The candidature / selection / appointment shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, In case any Information is found to be missing, untrue/false or forged. No relaxation on age or qualification (Army/Civil) shall be given.
- Any person with weaker eye sight less than (6/18)i Obesty with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B& C, HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will given to the candidates with height more than 5.6″ whereas minimum chest size will be 33″.
- Local residents as per CNIC willbe given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% quota shall be reserved for females. Shemale can also apply. Incase of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/she may contact NTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal cell by emailing to NTS at [email protected] or by calling UAN number +92 51 844 4441.