Lahore, Raiwind: City Traffic Police has made a comprehensive traffic plan for the first phase of annual Raiwind Tableegi Ijtema 2017, 1st phase to be started from November 02, 2017 to November 05, 2017.
Insha Allah 2nd phase will be started on 9th November and end on 12th of November.
Chief Traffic Officer said arrangement had made for a smooth traffic on the occasion so that traffic problems could not be occurred anywhere.
He said many of Police personals had been deputed for traffic arrangements while seven lifters and four breakdown were also installed. 12 parking point have been allocated separately for vehicles of participants of Ijtema.
Main Point of Raiwind Tablighi Ijtema 2017 Arrangements:
- Internal Security of Ijtema Gah will handle by Raiwind Tablighi Markaz.
- All Security Arrangements given by the City Government outside the Ijtema Area.
- Rescue 1122 Camp also Operate at Ijtema Gah to Help in any Emergency.
- WASA and LDA Workers also Clean roads every possible way.
- Metal Detonator Machine also installed at Road Side Entrance.
- Punjab Police Personals also present every way of Ijetma Gah.
He said a traffic police camp and wireless control room had also been established during Ijtema.
Two routs are designed to handle any emergency. Whereas a traffic police camp and a wireless room has been established on Ijtima road for the individuals returning to Ijtima 2017 by town Traffic Police and every one of this can be monitored by a DSP.
Traffic Wardens can keep their eyes on each suspicious activities, and something that found to be suspicious besides their control duty.
During all the rout set up it’s been determined that one road are cleared all time only for emergency and fireplace brigade vehicles.